Saturday, August 14, 2010

What's in your garage...Diecast vehicles collection?


I've always been fascinated with toy cars and trucks. It probably started with Tonka trucks and evolved to plastic model cars before my 10th birthday. As an adult, my toy car obsession was reignited when I bought a few diecast vehicles from Hemmings and Eastwood. When I first put my hands on a GMP diecast GTO I could not believe the quality and detail put into that small vehicle. And I don't exactly know how it started, but I became interested in the trucks produced by First Gear. So now my growing diecast collection has a selection of GMP cars, First Gear tow trucks, and an assortment of vehicles from Hemmings, Eastwood, Mac and Snap On tools, AUTOart, and Hot Wheels. I'm in the process of evaluating display products for this growing collection. Got a diecast collection? Tell me what's in your collection and how you display them.

No comments:

Post a Comment