Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dream garages...you know you want one!


So let's get started...this blog is my desire to share cool garages and garage ideas with you. My business is The Legendary Garage Company. We make garage dreams come true. I'm a car enthusiast and that's where it started. When I'm working on my car or some other project in my garage I like to have music in the background, good lighting, and some form of organization for my stuff. Not unlike any of you. So I might hang a car part on the wall to get it off the floor and eventually think of it as 'art' for the garage. I might bring a poster home from the races or a car show and hang it on the wall. Then I might come across a Budweiser clock at a yard sale that would look great in the garage. See where I'm going with this? Garage art can be anything you like looking at in the garage.

Along with this blog, you check out my website at http://www.legendarygarage.com/ or Legendary Garage on FACEBOOK or Legendary Garage on Hub Garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment