Thursday, April 15, 2010

Garage Envy!



My friend Bill discovered a few years ago he REALLY likes Porsche. First it was a Boxter S, then a Carrera S, then a Turbo Cabriolet. As you can see, he still has the Turbo, but has added a 911 GT3! He tells me he will soon add a 911 GT3RS. I REALLY like Bill. I won't list everything in Bill's collection, but it does include a '65 Corvette convertible, a '69 Camaro Pace Car, a '69 Mustang Mach I, a '79 Ferrari 308, a Nissan GT-R, and more. I installed RaceDeck flooring and Black cabinets in his garage. The cabinets have a melamine finish and black edge banding. The upper cabinets have a simulated carbon fiber look. There is also a wall where slatwall was installed
to get some of the kids' sports gear off the floor. The counter top is clearcoated MDF. Great looking, very durable, and inexpensive to replace. My current project involves a cabinet system on wheels with a powder coated finish. This one will not be ready for pictures for a while, but I may tease you with a few cabinet pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment